Optimize your marketing and accelerate sales.
Our team of graphic communication specialists is ready to help you elevate your brand and reach customers with in-house, high quality, color rich documents, while eliminating outsourcing to reduce print spend by up to 70%.
More than 50 trillion pages are printed worldwide today using production print technology – only 2% of which is printed digitally. The opportunities for digital printing, and the benefits it enables, are enormous. —Xerox
Streamline your Brand with Customer Facing Documents
Do you ever worry that your customer-facing documents- proposals, product or service information, and marketing materials- lack consistency? Marketing materials should communicate simple, coherent messages to your audience, so ensuring accuracy and consistency is of utmost importance. Through Xerox’s portfolio of solutions and services, Lewan can help your organization communicate your message effectively and efficiently to enhance your level of professionalism.
Reduce Costs by Capturing Outsourcing
How much does your organization spend on outsourced materials? Through cost analyses, Lewan can help you pinpoint your marketing and outsourcing spend. We can consult with your marketing, sales and training departments to help you decide if any production can be printed in-house.
Print on Demand
Do you have documents that you reproduce over and over again? Do you have large inventories of collateral that are outdated or obsolete? With Xerox and EFI, you can reduce the cost and time associated with printing using our portfolio of controller and software solutions. Print what you need, when you need it!
Customize your Message
Overall revenues and profits associated with personalized marketing programs are over 31% greater than those associated with general marketing. Add customization to your direct mail and marketing pieces using Lewan’s portfolio of variable data software. We can help you achieve a greater return on the prints you already produce today.
Production Printers & Digital Printing Presses
Our portfolio of Xerox digital printing production devices enables you to optimize your marketing, elevate your brand, accelerate sales and eliminate outsourcing whether an in-plant printer, commercial printer, corporate print shop or marketing department. You get the best of both worlds when high-speed, high-volume printing meets vibrant color and a wide range of digital printing capabilities. Devices scale with your business by upgrading feeding, finishing and workflow options as your needs grow.
- Inline finishing options for stapling, hole punching, saddle-stitch booklet making, sorting, collating, face-trimming, and folding.
- Capability to print on heavyweight paper (up to 300 gsm / 100 lb. cover) and specialty media like magnets and never-tear plastic.
- EA toner produces sharper image quality and improved fine lines, outstanding shadow detail and superior halftones.
- Manage workflows from a central location with imposition, tab programming, job submission capabilities and more.
- Automate the production of personalized print communications and multi-channel marketing for a greater return on investment.
Production Printing Key Applications:
- Personalized Communications
- Vertical Market Applications
- Specialty Medias
- Cross Media Marketing
- Photo Publishing
- On Demand Publishing
- Short Run Packaging
- Workflows (digital storefront, cross channel marketing, mobile printing, etc.)