Don’t buy a printer, invest in the right business printing solution to fit your needs.
Printing, copying, faxing and scanning are a critical part of your daily business operations and you can’t afford downtime. Whether your considering a copier lease, printer leasing or printer sales, our team will assess your copying and printing needs and recommend the right products and services to fit you needs while improving efficiency and reducing costs.
Using our proprietary 360 Methodology, we’ll provide a detailed findings report including:
- An inventory of all current printing and scanning assets.
- A site map detailing device locations.
- A total cost of operation report.
Then based on these findings, we will develop a plan for both short-term and long-term opportunities to:
- Reduce print volume and costs.
- Optimize, consolidate and refresh your current devices.
- Advance paperless and green initiatives.
Once we roadmap a plan together, our engineers will deliver, install and network your new printers or copiers. Followed by training you and your staff to use the new device effectively and efficiently.
Support doesn't end there though, rely on included maintenance and supplies to minimize downtime and keep your printer running smoothly:
- We have full time printer support helpdesk staff to provide phone help for hardware and connectivity/network related issues. This team of professionals can often remotely perform real time diagnostics and troubleshooting, eliminating the need for an on site service technician.
- When it's time to order toner, you have access to a personalized customer portal for one stop shopping. Or enroll in our auto toner delivery program and we’ll proactively ship you toner before end users are affected. Our program monitors and ships replacement toner right to your device when it runs low.
Office Copiers, Desktop Printers & Multifunction Printers
Let us assess your printing environment and recommend the best desktop printer, fast color printer, or all in one laser printer/copier for your copying, printing, scanning, emailing and faxing needs. Our product line of HP desktop printers and Xerox multifuntion printers deliver flexibility and advanced features including:
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- Special media handling
- High capacity paper trays
- Print release authentication and tracking
- Wireless connectivity
- Print and scan encryption
- Image overwrite for increased security
- Single Touch Scanning
- High-resolution output
Production Printers & Digital Printing Presses
Our portfolio of Xerox digital printing production devices enables you to optimize your marketing, elevate your brand, accelerate sales and eliminate outsourcing whether an in-plant printer, commercial printer, corporate print shop or marketing department. You get the best of both worlds when high-speed, high-volume printing meets vibrant color and a wide range of digital printing capabilities. Devices scale with your business by upgrading feeding, finishing and workflow options as your needs grow.
- Inline finishing options for stapling, hole punching, saddle-stitch booklet making, sorting, collating, face-trimming, and folding.
- Capability to print on heavyweight paper (up to 300 gsm / 100 lb. cover) and specialty media like magnets and never-tear plastic.
- EA toner produces sharper image quality and improved fine lines, outstanding shadow detail and superior halftones.
- Manage workflows from a central location with imposition, tab programming, job submission capabilities and more.
- Automate the production of personalized print communications and multi-channel marketing for a greater return on investment.
Wide Format Printers and Plotter Printers
We offer HP large format printers, KIP printers, plotters and wide format photo printers for architectural, engineering, manufacturing, CAD, GIS, design, photo and reprographic applications. For about the price of one rush print job per month, you can lease a wide format printer system and print information on your job site, firm or office.
- Scan engineering prints to send to a client for markup or review.
- Print up to 60” wide and any length.
- Scan and archive hard copy drawings electronically.
- Print photos with outstanding color accuracy and image quality.
- Run a variety of paper stocks from canvas and photo paper to vellum and adhesive backed.