If you aren't, or simply want to confirm you have the foundations in place to recover, we offer a complimentary disaster recovery (DR) review. Learn how to perform a fully automated DR failover and failback test in less than 10 minutes.
Key Foundations in the DR Review:
- Discovery of current environment and infrastructure
- Identification of critical applications running your business (physical vs. virtual)
- Review of current & future goals for SLA’s and downtime
- Shared best practices from industry peers
- Determine target Recovery Point Objectives (RPO’s) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO’s)
- Identify critical applications and tier workloads based on your business needs
- Calculate the financial revenue lost, per hour or week, of downtime to your business
Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Private Cloud (Site A to Site B)
- Hybrid Cloud (Site A to Service Cloud Provider)
- How DR strategy ties into the future of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- Public Cloud (AWS or Microsoft Azure)
Reaching True Business Continuity
- 100% confidence that in the event of a natural disaster, malware attack, server misconfiguration or human error, your organization will be back up and running within minutes, while achieving minimal data loss and maximum peace of mind.