In the case of an outage, it's important for organizations to prepare their disaster recovery (DR) strategy now so they have a plan in place to prevent business downtime and revenue loss.
If you’re like the majority of our clients, your organization requires at least 99.9% uptime. Losing patient files, transaction history or other critical data greatly impacts the health of your business and service you can provide your customers.
If your business experiences an outage, whether from a natural disaster, Cryptolocker, power outage, server misconfiguration, or any other unplanned failure—are you 100% confident that you can recover within set SLA’s?
Image Credit: CloudTweaks
All joking aside, if you aren't 100% confident, or simply want to confirm you have the foundations in place to recover, we offer a complimentary DR review.
Learn how to perform a fully automated DR failover and failback test in less than 10 minutes.
Key Foundations in the DR Assessment:
- Discovery of current environment and infrastructure
- Identification of critical applications running your business (physical vs. virtual)
- Review of current & future goals for SLA’s and downtime
- Shared best practices from industry peers
- Determine target Recovery Point Objectives (RPO’s) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO’s)
- Identify critical applications and tier workloads based on your business needs
- Calculate the financial revenue lost, per hour or week, of downtime to your business
Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Private Cloud (Site A to Site B)
- Hybrid Cloud (Site A to Service Cloud Provider)
- How DR strategy ties into the future of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- Public Cloud (AWS or Microsoft Azure)
Reaching True Business Continuity
- 100% confidence that in the event of a natural disaster, malware attack, server misconfiguration or human error, your organization will be back up and running within minutes, while achieving minimal data loss and maximum peace of mind.
Lewan Technology is vendor agnostic and a local trusted Denver IT company. Let’s work together to determine SLA’s, industry best practices and the most cost-effective options to achieve these goals.